The terms ‘Town & Country Industries,’ ‘Town & Country,’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1001 East Summit Street, Crown Point, Indiana 46307. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Town & Country Industries. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be charged as a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience as a means to share further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a formal link to this website from another website or document without Town & Country’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If payment was made by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card. Please contact us to discuss any necessary return or refund.
Orders are shipped by UPS, FedEx, USPS, or private courier. We will alert you to the planned shipping method and timeframe. If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.